What's an auto top-up?
This option allows you to schedule a recharge to be sent on your chosen frequency. This way, you won't have to remember to top-up a phone manually, we'll do it for you.
Which frequency can I select?
You can choose between 7, 14, 28 or 30 days.
What payment method can I select?
For now, we only accept Visa and MasterCard as payment method options for automatic top-ups.
Are there any extra costs?
No, there is no extra cost associated with activating an automatic top-up. Also, you can cancel it at any time.
How can I activate it?
In order to activate an auto top-up, please follow the next steps:
1. Log in to your account in the Ding app.
2. Go to send a top-up as you normally would (select the country, phone number and amount).
3. In the Order Summary, below the transaction details you'll find the Schedule button:
4. Then, select the frequency you would like for your top-up:
5. Select the payment method of your preference or add a new one and press the Pay button.
6. Once your transaction has been completed you will receive a confirmation SMS or an email with your top-up details and the frequency of your auto top-up activation.
Why I can't see the option to schedule a recharge?
At the moment, this subscription is only available for some operators. If you can't see the Schedule option in the order summary, it means that it's not available for your selected operator.