How to manage Email and SMS notifications
You can manage emails and SMS notifications by logging into your Ding account on the Ding app. You can follow the next steps:
1. Go to your account.
2. Tap on Account Settings:
3. In this section you can manage the different types of notifications.
Keep in mind that to receive notifications in your email address you will need to add an email address to your Profile, in the My Details section; and to receive SMS you will have to add a phone number. We recommend you enable both options so you don't miss out on any promotions!
- You can control if you want to get marketing messages when you sign up for a new account using the checkbox “I’d like to receive the latest promotions, exclusive deals and other marketing updates from Ding.”
- Some notifications cannot be turned off such as purchase receipts, one-time passwords for phone login and password reset emails.
- Clicking the unsubscribe link in Ding marketing emails will remove you from our email mailing list. This is a global setting that overrides any notification preference you may set in your Ding account. If you want to start receiving notifications in the future you can contact our support team.
- Replying “STOP” to a marketing text message will remove you from our SMS notification list. This is a global setting that overrides any notification preference you may set in your Ding Account. If you want to start receiving notifications in the future you can contact our support team.