You can manage emails and SMS notifications by logging into your Ding account on the Ding app. Go to Account, select Account settings and click on Contact Preferences.
There are different types of marketing notifications that you can turn on or off individually or all at once by clicking on Send me all your offers.
- Operator promotions: Get timely notifications about the best deals from your favorite operators.
- Ding discounts: Learn how you can save money on your next top-up with exclusive Ding discounts.
- Ding news and updates: Be the first to know about updates and new features.
- Reminders: Ding will send you reminders for special occasions (e.g. Mother's Day)
- You can control if you want to get marketing messages when you sign up for a new account using the checkbox “I’d like to receive the latest promotions, exclusive deals and other marketing updates from Ding.”
- Some notifications cannot be turned off such as purchase receipts, one-time passwords for phone login and password reset emails.
- Clicking the unsubscribe link in Ding marketing emails will remove you from our email mailing list. This is a global setting that overrides any notification preference you may set in your Ding account. If you want to start receiving notifications in the future you can contact our support team.
- Replying “STOP” to a marketing text message will remove you from our SMS notification list. This is a global setting that overrides any notification preference you may set in your Ding Account. If you want to start receiving notifications in the future you can contact our support team.
Related article: How to manage your push notification settings